The Regulations define the rules for the sale of products offered by the Studio-62 online store, operating at studio-62.pl, is the property of Studio-62 Jadwiga Stepaniuk with its registered office at ul. Fieldorfa 4a / 6 in Szczecin, with NIP: 852-130-25-58.
§1 SHOP OFFER
§2ORDERS AND PAYMENTS
- The prices of offered products on the store's website are expressed in Polish zlotys and include VAT tax.
- The Studio-62 store reserves the right to change the prices of items on offer, to introduce new products to the offer and to make any changes regarding discounts and promotions.
- The buyer acknowledges that the store does not maintain stock levels, and all items offered in the store are made to individual customer orders.
- The buyer acknowledges that all items offered in the store are hand-made, using traditional tools and metalworking and fabric processing techniques, which does not allow the full repetition of the offered offer and faithful duplication of their appearance. These differences may only apply to a small degree of color, shape or design.
- The photos displayed in the online store are illustrative pictures.
- The customer has the option of ordering the product according to an individual project, after prior consent of the seller and agreement of production costs.
- The implementation and shipment of non-standard orders is determined for each client individually.
- Placing an order is done by adding the product to the basket, and then filling in the appropriate form on the store's website and providing the data necessary for its correct implementation. The product order is tantamount to the payment obligation.
- Orders can be placed as a guest or as a customer after registering on the online store.
- The Seller reserves the right to withdraw from the order, if the data provided by the Buyer when completing the order form on the Seller's online store, will be incomplete, incorrect or untrue.
- The store system will confirm the acceptance of the order by email, to the address provided in the order form, at the time of its receipt. In addition, the Seller will inform the Buyer by e-mail about changes in the status of the order.
- The buyer makes the payment for the order and shipment by bank transfer directly to the account of Studio-62 Jadwiga Stepaniuk. Account no .: 40 1020 5558 0000 8902 3059 5500 kept by INTELIGO PKO Bank Polski, stating in the title of the transfer Name, surname and order number in order to precisely identify the payment.
- A VAT invoice is issued for each order, which is a confirmation of the concluded contract and is forwarded along with the Buyer's product.
- For every order, the shipping cost is added each time in the order basket and in the form during the ordering process.
- The cost of a shipment depends on the weight and size of the delivered order and the carrier chosen by the Buyer.
- Shipments can also be carried out by another carrier selected by the Customer from available during the contract. The parcel's prices will then be properly converted when placing the order.
- An order over PLN 3,000 is delivered for free.
- Shipments are carried out within the borders of the Republic of Poland. Foreign shipments are also possible.
- The Seller delivers the parcel to the Buyer via Poczta Polska or courier companies with which he currently cooperates.
- The delivery time includes the expected production and delivery time, determined in working days from the date of posting the Buyer's payment to the Seller's bank account. In exceptional cases, the deadline may be prolonged, the Buyer will be notified immediately via email or telephone.
- The buyer is obliged to collect the ordered goods and pay for the ordered items in accordance with the agreed form of payment.
- The Buyer may refuse to collect and demand a refund for the ordered goods only in the case of damage or destruction of the subject of the order being found during the collection of the parcel. The buyer is required to check the condition of the shipment and its contents in the presence of the supplier. At the moment of acknowledgment, the Buyer passes all risks related to ownership and use, in particular the risk of loss or damage.
- If, after receiving the goods, the Buyer finds technical defects or damages occurred during delivery, he should write a damage report in the presence of the courier, including the date, time of delivery and description of damage or deficiencies. Replacing the product with a new one is possible only on the basis of the written protocol.
- Defective or defective product should be sent by courier or postal mail to the following address: Studio-62 ul. Duńska 26/62, 71-795 Szczecin.
- The defective product will be exchanged for full value, and if it is impossible, the Seller will refund to the Buyer the equivalent of the product price or offer other products available in the store.
- With regard to mass-produced products, in accordance with art. 27 of the Act on consumer luminaires from 30 May 2014, the Buyer may resign from the purchased product and withdraw from the contract without giving reasons, within 14 days from the date of delivery, provided that the product has not been damaged by the Buyer in any way.
- With regard to products manufactured to the Customer's order, in accordance with art. 38 of the Act on consumer luminaires of 30 May 2014, the right to withdraw from a distance contract is not payable to the Customer if the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, made by hand at the Customer's request and with his express consent.
- In order to return the goods, it is necessary to contact the Seller in advance.
- Returned goods must be sent back in the unaltered state together with the enclosed written statement of withdrawal and the invoice received in the package.
- Sending the returned goods to the Seller takes place at the expense of the Buyer
- Returned product should be sent by courier or postal mail to the following address: Studio-62 ul. Duńska 26/62, 71-795 Szczecin.
- Any scratches, discoloration or similar mechanical damage, the occurrence of which could suggest improper handling of the goods will cause the claim to be unrecognized.
- The seller guarantees the return of the amount equal to the price of the product and the cost of shipping to the customer within 14 days of receiving the returned goods. The amount paid by the Buyer will be returned to the bank account indicated by the Buyer in the statement of withdrawal from the contract.
- The cost of returning the goods to the store is not refundable.
- The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not vested in the Buyer with respect to the product manufactured to order, according to the customer's specification.
- Any complaints regarding the purchased goods should be submitted by the Buyer to the Seller's e-mail address provided on the store's website.
- The buyer agrees to the processing and use of personal data provided in the order form and registration, in order to fulfill the order and commercial contact. These data are collected with due diligence by Studio-62 Jadwiga Stepaniuk and are not shared with other entities.
- All disputes will be resolved by the parties in an amicable way, and in the event that such an agreement would be impossible, the dispute will be settled by the court.