IIINFORMATION IN THE FORM
- The operator of the www.studio-62.pl online store is Studio-62 Jadwiga Stepaniuk with its registered office at ul. Fieldorfa 4a / 6 in Szczecin, running a business under NIP: 852-130-25-58.
- The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- by information entered voluntarily in forms,
- by saving cookies in the end devices (so-called "cookies")).
IIIINFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
- The website collects information provided by you voluntarily.
- The website may also save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- We do not share data in order forms and registration with third parties.
- The data provided in the forms may, however, be provided to entities technically implementing some of our services - in particular, it concerns the transfer of information to entities performing shipments of orders or services servicing payments (if the shop is currently offering such payments).
- The data provided by the online store users can be a set of potential customers, registered by the Website Operator in the register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- The data provided in the forms are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to fulfill an order, shipment, return or commercial contact in the form of a Newsletter.
- The online store studio-62.pl uses cookie.
- Cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files that are downloaded to your computer when you visit certain websites. These files allow these sites to store and retrieve information about how the user navigates the website and its equipment, and to recognize the user depending on that information. They are stored in the user's end device and are intended for using the websites of our store. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
The entity placing cookies on the user's end device and obtaining access to them is the Website operator.
- The entity placing cookies on the user's end device and obtaining access to them is the Website operator.
- The data received is limited. They refer only to the number of websites visited, the location where the IP address is located, which connects to the website, frequency of visits, duration of visits, browser, operator and the type of terminal from which the visit is made on the website. Data such as the name, surname of the user and the postal address from which the call is made are not obtained.
-creating statistics that help to understand how users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content,
- maintaining the session (after logging in), thanks to which you do not have to re-enter your login and password on each subpage of the store,
- determining the user's profile in order to display matched materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- collecting general and anonymous static data via analytical tools of Google Analytics [cookie administrator: Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA],
- presenting ads tailored to the preferences of the User using the online advertising tool - Google AdSense [cookie administrator: Google Inc., based in the USA],
- use of interactive functions to popularize the website using social networking sites - Facebook.com [cookie administrator: Facebook Inc. with its registered office in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland].
- Information about some of the behaviors of users are subject to logging in the server layer. We use this data only to administer the online store.
- The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the pages, they are used only for the purposes of administering the store's pages.
VICOOKIES MANAGEMENT IN PRACTICE
- Data are made available to third parties only within legally permitted limits.
- Data enabling the identification of a natural person is made available only with the consent of that person and for the purposes of the contract.
- The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized authorities on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
- If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of online store websites studio-62.pl
- In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions: